Today's sponsored giveaway is from Staples, the world's largest office supply store. They want to offer one of you a $25 shopping spree gift card.
Are you ready for back-to-school days? Thanks to Staples' Back to School products, we're ready! I love visiting my local Staples, where I can smell the ink, thumb through the papers, and gather odds and ends for practical – and fashionable – reasons (even if you're useful, you should look good!). I also enjoying visiting Staples.com, where "fast and free delivery" (over $50) really means just that (We purchased a desktop computer recently. It arrived overnight!).
Here are some of the bestselling back-to-school Staples products we were sent to review for you:
- DoSomething.org inspired planner, notebook and composition book. I kept the planner (July 2010-August 2011, conveniently). Our 13yo daughter wanted it, too, but I wanted it more. ;). Our 15yo son kept the other two books for his schoolwork. The designs include background on social issues and tips on how students can make a difference. (.99-$11.99)
- Glam Rocks calculator, pen, and stapler. Bling! Our 13yo daughter naturally nabbed these. The Glam Rocks products are hand-crafted. ($4.99)
- A 2GB Swivel Flash Drive (by Omnitech). The cap stays in place, yay! ($12.99)
- A Portable Speaker (by Omnitech). This is the coolest little thing. The sound quality is amazing. Use the portable speaker with your mp3, iPod, Sony PSP and more. ($9.99)
- "Peace" notebooks (Staples brand). Our 13yo took these, too. "Peace" seems to be the symbol of the '10s as it was in the '70s (I'm guessing, though, that our teens would think I'm, like, so non-groovy calling this decade "the '10s") ($1.99-$5.49)
And our favorite product of all, the Zip It-Unzip Your Mind pencil pouch ($5.99), which was invented by an Israeli student whose class project called for turning an everyday item into something new. It's a brilliant idea!
Guess who claimed that, too?
Do you want a $25 gift card to spend at Staples? Well, then, all you need to do is write us a comment below (see "comments," below the ad).
You may enter more than once! You may comment (and enter) more than once by…
- Leaving a comment, saying you want one. That's easy!
Tweeting this giveaway. Come back and let us know you did.
Facebooking about this giveaway (or click "like" below). Come back and let us know you did that.
Blogging this giveaway, then come back and give us the link so we can visit your blog, too.
Only one entry per method, okay? Post your entries separately. Open to all readers, in any country! Random.org will select one winner. The winning entry will be verified. Entry deadline: Friday, August 27th, at noon CST.
UPDATED August 27, 2010: Congrats to:
KidWHYs has left you a comment:
I hope you win!
Subscribe to FreelyEducate here